Saturday, February 2, 2008

Absolute Vodka Saving The Planet


I knew this day would come. Thank god, because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, and I knew Absolute would do the same. fghkjghjkdhf I AM SO HAPPY.....
Nylon Magazine says, "The vodka brand teamed up with Live Earth for ABSOLUT Global Cooling, a year-long global warming initiative to with the catchy tagline, “Every Sip Makes a Statement.” The program kicked off at Sundance, where ABSOLUT hosted the Live Earth Green Screen Lounge, but the bottle you buy at the bar around the corner can help too: Just register its “cocktail code” online and pick which eco-charity you’d like ABSOLUT to donate too, from the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation to the Ocean Foundation."
okay now I'm off to the liquor store....ta ta let me drink while I save the planet. THANKS ABSOLUTE.
picture credit - www.nylonmag.com

No comments: