Thursday, January 31, 2008

I should have been on this show

Damn it. Damn it Damn it. I am kicking myself in the ass for not creating this first. I mean, who doesn't like shows of college girls running around naked, having sex with random objects and funneling beers until they take their panties off? Jeeezzz. So theres this 20 episode show coming out Feb. 4 about "Dorm Life." Wow.

Adage.com says, "The 20-episode Dorm-Life was created, written and directed by a mix of seven current and former college students. The 20-episode mockumentary was created, written and directed by a mix of seven current and former college students, and follows 10 collegians thrown together to live on the same dormitory floor. Mr. Law calls "Dorm-Life" "a platform for organic, not-as-obvious placement" that targets young consumers "wherever they get their media."
I don't know what channel it is on, but I will keep you updated. And I will keep you updated on my guest apperence when I am running in from a Frat party wearing nothing but Hollywood Pimps and Ho's Black Crown hat and my thong, while taking Restless Leg Syndrome perscription meds, with a box of Trojan's.
picture credit - www.adage.com

No comments: