Saturday, January 26, 2008

Valentino's 100 Person Dinner

I am not sure what to think of this pink attire. My emotions are mixed. I feel bipolarish. I am about to laugh, then I feel like I am going to start crying, and then bam - I start crying and bitching and moaning to my boyfriend. Okay wait - now since I have been staring at it for a good 20 minutes, I think I like it. Wait...is it warm or heavy? Shit, I hate it. Couldn't Lucy Liu have worn something that wouldn't mess with my bipolar.


Valentino held a 100-person farewell dinner at his Chateau de Wideville. The event was an ultra exclusive affair. He invited me, but I turned down the invite because my Sharpies finally came in the mail, and I could not pass up a night of drawing all over my drunken friends.
picture credit www.style.com

No comments: