Sunday, January 20, 2008

jasmine sola

Get your deals before Jan. 27. Jasmine Sola is buh-bye. I know it's sad because I totally relied on their clothing. Everything in the store, even their furniture and store accessories like hangers and racks got to go. New York & Co. bought them out and apparently the owner who hails from Italy had a bunch of sexual harassment cases with his employees. I read an article about it in last months Boston Magazine, and for some reason, the guy seems pretty nice. But who knows. All I know is that I went to the Jasmine Sola on Newbury St. in Boston and everything was 60-80% off. I bought a whole outfit for 80 bucks. Jeans (which were originally $180), shirt (originally $84), necklace (originally $20), wallet (originally $18), silk scarf (originally $56) and bracelet (originally $15) for $80 frikken dollars. Like come on. And for those that do not know what the hell Jasmine Sola is and live a sheltered life, I suggest you find a location and get your ass there.

http://www.jasminesola.com/

picture credit www.yelp.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Love the blog! Get the address printed on your business cards and get back to NY and Boston for more ideas and news. We miss shopping with you.
GG