Wednesday, January 23, 2008

bright, bold and ridic




Bright light sunglasses. I am obsessed. Clearly. Get rid of your huge big black hangover glasses. Urban Outfitters has THE BEST ridiculous bright and obnoxious sunglasses for totally cheap-o. I ended up buying them. But seriously, they are in and you will be seeing them EVERYWHERE this spring/summer. I already busted mine out, so yeah, I am a little premature, but I like to make my statements first. Obvi.
These bad boys were around $16- $20 bucks. holla.
ps. check out the scarffff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like these sunglasses coming out. i have been seeing them getting brighter in a lot of stores

Anonymous said...

is that guy your boyfriend?

fouphlex said...

yeah. he's pretty amazing.

-Gillian

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the shades!!!Nothing like a little color to brighten things up!!!

Anonymous said...

i have to agree. the shades are classic. good one.