Saturday, January 26, 2008

Personalized Sharpies


When I read that Sharpies are letting you customize your own sharpies, I almost passed out. I use Sharpies for everything - drawing, doodling, autographing and coloring on my drunken passed out friends. I think this is the greatest thing that has come out, other than Cloverfield, I mean come on, that movie was just so realistic and had the best plot line ever. I bet the writer even used Sharpies to write the script. Sharpie jumped on the Nike train bandwagon and is yet, another company that is letting the consumer do whatever the hell they want with their product. A 6-pack costs $12 and a 12 pack is $22.

You can design your markers with different fonts and even use symbols, like skull and cross bones. I love it. Yea, and you can make hearts and butterflies too.

Please do not use any obscenities or offensive phrases. Be bold, but don't offend!
No celebrity names, please! Unless of course it's YOUR name!
No professional sports team names - we know you love them, but we want to respect their trademarks too!
No names of major events or landmarks.
No product names, trademarked names, copyrighted names or business names! If you need more information on how to get your business' name on a Personalized Sharpie® Permanent Marker, visit
www.sanfordb2b.com.
No school/college/university names! Use your imagination to find other ways to show your school spirit!

That didn't turn me away...haha I think it's hilarious, although they may turn down my Nicole Richie personalized pens.

photo credit www.design-your-life.org

No comments: