Sunday, January 27, 2008

Victoriaaaa







"I want to be as famous as Persil Automatic," says Victoria Beckham. Besides the fact that she semi-looks like an alien and is into that Scientology crap, I think this chick has got great style (ignoring her tits and anorexia). Lets dissect her. First off, the hair. I know so many women that have cut their hair to match hers. My mom is a hairdresser and let me tell you, that she has never seen so many requests for Miss Beckhams hair-do. Now, she has been criticised about her outfits, but honestly, she has the balls to wear them. I mean, she has the body, the face and the money, so why not. I know I am going to be getting calls from my boyfriend bitching to me about this, but I'm over it, I'll just send him a shipment of Sharpies.
A book I have by Paul Arden, titled It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be, has a page about Miss Beckham. The book is kinda like for you're not sure what the hell to do with your life, so I usually ready it on the toilet, because it's one of those quick reads with big fonts. Anyways, he calls her a "world brand." It is totally true. She has made herself into such a well-known celeb.
All in all, I am totally obsessed with her style and choices of outfits. American Apparel has this green tube top dress and she was wearing it recently, and yah I'm a sucker and bought it.
She has started so many trends that have made their way over from London to America. I think we need to thank her, and having the balls to wear some of this obnoxious couture shit. Basically this post is just a rant on how much I love her.
She has worked hard to be where she is today. January 2008 issue of Elle Mag, she quotes,
"I work seven days a week, and I so love what I'm doing. People think I go shopping all day and boss David about."

No comments: