Wednesday, January 23, 2008

pink ipod yeyy


Yep, you guessed it. Obviously they were going to come out with the pink ipod nano. They have every basic color, but I think Apple was waiting and giving it a little more time to come out with the new color. Now, for all the ladies out there, match accordingly, and if you were previously pissed that they did not have pink and you bought another color, especially since Christmas passed, its only $199 so you could just buy another and give your current one to, yah know, like charity? Now I can match my pink ipod to my pink thong to my pink bag to my pink bra to my pink pens to my pink bed sheets to my pink shirt, to my boyfriends pink shirt.....crazyyyyyyyy.

Oh, and if you buy ipods online, you can engrave the back of them for FREE. Whoa, such a deal.


picture credit www.apple.com

No comments: