Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Okay Sarah


Last night while I was strenuously working out at the gym, CNN (oh, just my favorite channel to watch) came on and was reporting the scandalous story about the Republican National Committee that spent more than $150,000 on her clothes and make up. And then, the other TV had Access Hollywood on with the same story. It is so annoying to hear these dumb, worthless issues broadcast all over TV. There are images of shoes, jackets, suits - I mean look at Hillary Clinton, her suits are an array of every color! People should just really focus on the campaign and less on the BS.

Here is my issue about her clothing...the woman has got to look good! Like seriously, are you going to put the possible VP of the USA in some scrappy clothes? Um, yeah, I don't think so. She is the underdog and taking on something new is challenging, especially for the fact that she is a woman. I am proud that she gave it what she could, even if she came across a little "out there." It is funny that CNN also tried to make her look dumber during an interview this week. Hm. That's just my 2 cents.

No comments: