Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Palin's Approved


Okay, Sarah Palin did not come out of the woods. If all you avid Vogue readers will recall, they had a Democratic and Republican spread in the Feb. 2008 issue. Here, Palin is revealed. Although people may not take her seriously, I think she is doing a damn good job keeping her cool and being herself, even though many will claim she is inexperienced. However, I admire smart, determined women who can get up on stage and take the heat of pissed off, rude people. Check out the zinger below.

Oh, and one more thing that makes me a little upset and mad at liberals is the fact when I am walking around (giving an example when I was in California recently, which is a VERY liberal state) with a McCain sticker on, people were actually yelling at me. I don't disregard any Obama supporters - I respect their opinions and beliefs. I thought California was a free speech state, yeah man, speak your mind. Guess I was wrong. Palin's got my vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0xOjsOqdk


Photo Credit: blogs.salon.com

No comments: