Friday, October 17, 2008

This is Getting RIDIC


This cute little sugar pie from Florida was called racist by her 7th grade classmates for wearing a McCain/Palin shirt says Fox News! WHAT!! This poor 12 year-old cutie :( See, this is what makes me a little MAD about OBAMA supporters. I'm scared to put a NOBAMA sticker on my car because I feel like it will get beaten with bats! These people are crazier than the Red Neck Republicans down south! I think that parents need to show their children all sides before just planting them with their own beliefs. So what if this sugar-bee likes McCain and Palin? Another example of this was an inner-city school that displayed Obama advertisements above where the children entered school, and the teachers also passed out Obama buttons. OKAY WAIT - these are young kids, and I understand teachers play a role in shaping their minds, but don't force politics on them! LET THEM SEE BOTH SIDES. GAAAH people these days. I am going to start forcing Britney Spears on everyone and see how they like it. And then repeat Fran Drescher's laugh over and over and over and over.
Photo Credit: Foxnews.com

No comments: